In our range of schemes, our residents have their own bedsitter room or self-contained flat, complemented by communal environments and on-site Support Worker liaison.
Support is tailored to meet individual needs, arising from alcohol, drugs, and daily living skills. Residents are expected to participate in their support planning and work towards a degree of independence where possible, meeting all aims and objectives set out by the Welsh Government.
We want residents to:
- Have a sense of safety and security within their own home and contribute to the development of their project.
- To feel that they can reach their full potential and meet their aspirations.
- Maintain meaningful positive relationships.
- Feel part of the community.
Residents can expect:
- Good quality accommodation and a level of flexible support that is appropriate to their individual needs and where support plans are continually reviewed.
- A responsive, flexible service that will respect individual choices, rights and lifestyle.
- Support with access to health professionals.
- A trained responsive staff team.