OPEN MONDAY - SATURDAY
9.00 AM - 4.30PM
- RECYCLED FURNITURE
- SECOND HAND FURNITURE
- HOUSE CLEARANCE
- HOUSE REMOVALS
- ATTIC CLEARANCE
- AFFORDABLE PRICES
Caer Las Furniture Scheme is the social enterprise arm of Caer Las raising vital funds that help us to help those people who are most marginalised to feel safe, be housed, stay housed, have a sustainable income, a sense of inclusion, self-esteem and look positively towards the future.
We sell an excellent variety of donated, pre – owned and cared for furniture, white goods and electricals.
We have an ever changing range of sofas, beds, dining sets, wardrobes and much more at incredible prices ! Pop down to our showroom and see what bargains you can get!
Or - why not visit our online gallery of current stock on Facebook
Book a FREE & FAST collection to donate your furniture, white goods or electricals. Just call us on 01792 653553
Items Accepted : We accept donations of good quality furniture, household items, rugs, electrical items & white goods
- All items must be clean, and in a saleable condition.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept dirty or damaged items and we are unable to repair any items
- All furniture with upholstery must have a fire safety label for us to consider it for donation.
- We accept donations of white goods and electrical items.
- All items must be clean and in full working order.
- We have a team of qualified staff, who carry out P.A.T tests upon these items before they are sold.
HOUSE CLEARANCE/ REMOVAL SERVICE
We offer the following affordable services, either part or full:
All our collections and house clearances are carried out by our experienced two person team. We aim to allocate an appointment within 7 days of enquiry. Please note that we cannot provide boxes or a packing service